We are on board with Springboard...

P Vinodh
Co-Founder & Business head

VINODH brings in 5+ years of Sales and strategy experience after working for a Swiss based MNC. Over a brief period of time he has led Brand building Projects. He spends 80 % of his time inside Springboard by working on strategies and crafting the Positioning messages for his customers. In the other 20 % he looks after Client acquisitions at Springboard.

KR Sriram
Co-Founder & Creative Director

At the age of 19 he designed Creatives and Magazines for his college conferences, so as to exit from boring lectures. But when he realized that his works are more rewarding, he never looked back. His curiosity towards entrepreneurship & learning the art, led him to exit a monotonous MNC desk job and founded his own design firm along with the like-minded people.SRIRAM is a human-centric designer with 7+ years of experience in Graphic design, Typography & color Psychology. His love for visuals made him lead a creative team with Whom he directs branding and web design Projects.

His keen eye for every detail and built-in aesthetic sense allows him to craft strategic Concepts visually.

P Rajkumar
Co-Founder & CEO

He is a passionate & energetic entrepreneur specialized in people leadership, “Most logical human we have ever come across” are the words his co-founders use to best describe him..At Springboard RAJKUMAR wears multiple hats starting from building the organization, teams and culture to client Account management, People leadership and P & L accounts. He nurtures the studio space and makes sure that the team doesn’t forget to have fun. His very high aesthetic sense for colors, typo and shapes ensures that only best is delivered to the client.


We partner with our clients to understand their individual needs
and elevate the value of their brands through thoughtfully










Front End Developer

Join Our Team

You get to work with some of the best creative peoples
on the most demanding projects in the Industry.